- Master of Architecture (M.Arch)
- Master of Science of Architecture (M.S. Arch)
- Infrastructure Planning (MIP)
- PhD in Urban Systems
The College of Architecture and Design is a comprehensive Design School located in a comprehensive research university. In addition to the university-wide Middle States Commission on Higher Education accreditation, CoAD programs are accredited by the following agencies:
- Bachelor of Architecture (BArch) and Master's of Architecture (MArch) are accredited by NAAB,
- Digital Design, Industrial Design and Interior Design programs under the School of Art + Design are accredited by NASAD,
- The Interior Design program is also accredited by CIDA.